Monday, September 6, 2010

Back in the Swing of Things

I think the title says it all. I am back at it full-time. I am working a lot. I am in a new agency as well as teaching some. Plus other stuff. So, all of those fun things combined with my own school work is keeping me busy. Some days it feels overwhelming. I feel like I want to run away and join the circus.
But, then I get a second wind, and go for another day. Of course, my circus looks more like this:
Ah, yes, the joys of the open road. I spent a few years on the road and enjoyed almost every moment of it. Then, I had to get de-toxed from the road. Being 'out there' is almost like a drug. I felt free and like I was living 'outside of life.' That was nice. Now, though, I feel everything pressing in on me from all directions and just want to take a break for a while. I might. We'll see.

But, for now, all keeps moving along. Nothing extremely exciting and nothing noteworthy to mention. Just more work and little pay and lots of stress. I guess on the good side we are getting "new" bathrooms in the house. I guess that is good....although the ones in the house were working, just one faucet was dripping, so they decided to fix it....and a new toilet, new floor, etc..

Til later,

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read your profile yet, but looks like you're working your way towards our great state. We're coming up on our 2 year anniversary on January 10th. Hope you can make it! It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete